Favorite kits?

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Curious what everyone has the most fun with. I know for a fact if I had MVP+ I would use Werewolf all the time, but since I don’t my favorite is rn is Magma Bear. High impact in high player count games which makes it really enjoyable, but still fair bc you need to play smart and actually try in order to do really well with it.

Plxz

I would say witch for the short period of time I could use it. I like being the support person and giving debuffs to the survivors and buffs to the infected. It is really fun charging the survivors with the buffed horde of infected as well.

BritishBear

Originally my favourite had always been werewolf and probably always will be my true favourite. You can be really sneaky using the pounce ability to parkour or reach spots that humans wouldn't expect an infected to be able to get to, makes you feel like an assassin when you jump down onto unexpected humans haha.

However, since getting zpower 4, I've been playing normal zombie over an other kit (unless situational), purely because the armour and the weapon that it has in my eyes is probably one of the best (even without zpower). With the lack of abilities that zombie has, zpower definitely makes up for it. That's the main reason i use zombie, other than the fact humans might not expect a regular zombie to do as much damage as I or anyone else with zpower 4 (because typically you see a rego zombie and you think quick easy kill).

Brejas

Magma bear and baby zombie are my favourite,
Magma bear for when there is a high number of people online cause of its aoe damage,
and baby zombie for when there is less people as it can do insane combos very easily

CREEPER__1

M A G M A B E A R

I sexually Identify as a Magma Bear. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of killing tons of survivors in tanking spots, dropping hot sticky loads of magma pools onto commander campers. People say to me that a person being a Magma Bear is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. If you can't accept me you're a MagmaBearphobe and need to check your infected kit privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

Agent40

A long time ago in a far off land there existed one man who controlled the entire survivor's food supply chain. This man was the number one Leprechaun. He thrived off the suffering and pain caused by the anger and rage of other people when they lost their gapples and other important life saving food items. Sadly, an end to his parade had come, the world stopped existing and this man lost his identity as the number one Leprechaun.

One day during hard times, a new world was born and once again this man sort to become number one with anything possible. However, once in this world, he realized that Leprechaun was REMOVED FROM THE FUCKING GAME. He had to adapt. So he thought to himself "What class can I play that will piss everyone off and still be #1 in." and Voila, the new #1 Skeleton was born (Yea! fuck you Keldricc!).

Yea that's about it... Skeleton is my new favourite class got a problem?

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
A long time ago in a far off land there existed one man who controlled the entire survivor's food supply chain. This man was the number one Leprechaun. He thrived off the suffering and pain caused by the anger and rage of other people when they lost their gapples and other important life saving food items. Sadly, an end to his parade had come, the world stopped existing and this man lost his identity as the number one Leprechaun.

One day during hard times, a new world was born and once again this man sort to become number one with anything possible. However, once in this world, he realized that Leprechaun was REMOVED FROM THE FUCKING GAME. He had to adapt. So he thought to himself "What class can I play that will piss everyone off and still be #1 in." and Voila, the new #1 Skeleton was born (Yea! fuck you Keldricc!).

Yea that's about it... Skeleton is my new favourite class got a problem?
@Keldricc put him in his place

mocharaven

Builder
I am sure you all know, I love SHOCK and always will!! But I have to say as much as I loved scaring/surprising people with shock, I now have a kit I love almost as much BLAZE! Love when they beg me not to burn them. I don't have to get close to get credit for taking down players. Always leave a game with a bunch of helping with kills and watching humans scramble to get out of the way of blaze is fun! Also, skeleton second fav!

Erupture

Curious what everyone has the most fun with. I know for a fact if I had MVP+ I would use Werewolf all the time, but since I don’t my favorite is rn is Magma Bear. High impact in high player count games which makes it really enjoyable, but still fair bc you need to play smart and actually try in order to do really well with it.
baby zombie

Personally I love the Witch as it lets me take a more supportive role and doesn't fully punish my lack of PvP skills, but she's not the best overall.

Beekeeper is also super cool but a bit too weak to play all the time.

If we're going off of power level, the kit that I both think is strong and I use a fair bit is Magma Bear. Super fun to put lava in camping spots and get multikills after dying.