Minecraft Infected Hunger Games Simulator (May 2021)

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
I will update it tomorrow, but as of now we already have 25 people. It is officially teams of 3 now! Also kangaroody has requested district 1, so thats off limits now

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
I will update it tomorrow, but as of now we already have 25 people. It is officially teams of 3 now! Also kangaroody has requested district 1, so thats off limits now
Everyone's been updated and put into their districts, let me know if I made a mistake with your team or there is something you want to change.

Erupture

Updated
uh use ghost discord pfp and use a random pic for pablo
@Erupture do you know if they have any pictures they want? They dont have forum accs so theres nothing I can use for them, I'd just find some random pictures for them if not given.

@foxilvery do you want your name to be Calf Flashers or your team name to be that?

And to everyone else, if you want a specific district number, go ahead and take it, otherwise I'll randomly assign them at the end.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
We are at 28 people! We need 8 more and I think I will call it then unless we get a big burst of people to join. Thank you all for your patience, when I get a bit more time I will come back to this but school has been getting crazy.

stupid fucc

hmu wityh that add raj
anme: stupid fucc
w539w8db7og41.jpg

Keldricc

can you add draconium to our district this can be our thing actually here are our images
upload_2021-4-28_21-51-29.pngupload_2021-4-28_21-51-36.pngupload_2021-4-28_21-51-40.png

Our team name shall be
KELDRIC'S HOT AND SEXY DATE WITH ZACH BUT ALSO DRACO IS WATCHING FROM A TREE WITH BINOCULARS

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
ONE MORE SLOT

I didn't realize it was down to one slot left because I haven't been able to get on often. If I'm being fully honest, I think I can pump out the recording this weekend after Friday. My finals start next week, so I definitely won't be able to edit the video until later. I have a busy next couple of weeks but I can promise you that the video will be released by the latter half of May if not earlier. I'm not really worried about my finals except for one or two.

We are NOT doing 48, we are cutting off at to3 at 36. I don't want to up it just to not get 12 players and then have to fill, so if you really want to join or have someone join in that's a friend, first come first serve for this last spot.