Hi. I am. Agent40.

Agent40

Hey guys welcome back It's Agent40 here and welcome back to another introduce yourself thread. Today we're typing a hello thread on the forums while wanting to [redacted] :D

Honestly I just felt like making one of these for fun (so for basically no reason at all) even though It's kinda not needed but anyhoo, Hi. I'm Agent or Aiden don't really care which name is used, I will respond to them both. On top of that, I will also respond to the following:
- Magnet
- Agnet
- Simp
- Simp40
- Famous Youtuber
and
- Bitch (Also might respond to Gaygent depending on if you're username is Teampurple)

If you have any further questions, feel free to bully me on discord or on this thread ^-^
p.s. Discord if you really want: Agent40#8019

Last edited:

Piglord

Hello Everyone! My name is Aiden also known as Agent40. I see that you have found my youtube channel and that is a great thing! If you like Funny Moments and different and new Mini Games including my main Series of Mcinfected 2.0 then Subscribe to my channel. I hope that you all ENJOY, your time on my channel :D See ya Soon :D

Hello Everyone! My name is Aiden also known as Agent40. I see that you have found my youtube channel and that is a great thing! If you like Funny Moments and different and new Mini Games including my main Series of Mcinfected 2.0 then Subscribe to my channel. I hope that you all ENJOY, your time on my channel :D See ya Soon :D
imagine not updating ones youtube channel, #fakeyoutuber #simp #simpx2

imagine not updating ones youtube channel, #fakeyoutuber #simp #simpx2
56691584_989108958145076_9180095910549919735_n-(1)-3031487497.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: