[raffle] be my valentine

more?

• Total voters

psandoval19

dbt53Hg.png

psan's valentine art raffle
hi everyone, it's somewhat good to be back. i know y'all are lonely simps (you guys love that word too much imo) so i decided to take advantage and give u all a valentine-themed raffle kinda.
basically enter your name (or your valentine) and if i draw your name, you'll get a free icon drawn by me.
in the rare event we get 80+ entries i'll do two prizes. but if the winner has a genuine valentine and wants matching icons (perhaps slightly lower quality) i'll do that instead.

so here's the rules:
1. one entry per person
2. prize(s) must be SFW.
3. winner has 3 days to get back to me about what they want or else i draw a new winner
4. totally optional but i meant to ask people to give me their best (or worst) pickup line for their entry to count, so if you want to, leave it alongside ur name
example of prize: https://imgur.com/a/rbRnenb

i'll keep a list of entrants + total entries. if you don't see your name within 24h of adding your entry, feel free to yell at me
entries close on 2/12 11:59PM PST
entries:
gaygent40
auxin
harvey
jimme
turtle
mocha
lobster
bard
nitro
whale
creeeper
irum
origami
nitmare
commanderbox
fish kids
purple
peter
piglord
mewbby
jazmine
american
canoodle
draco
luke
total: 22

Last edited:

Jimmequa

Thanks for doing this :DDD

I'm not sure if I should give it to someone else if I win, but we'll see about that

Name: Jimmequa

CREEPER__1

Name: CREEPER__1
A new profile pic would be very nice :)

I woke up at 8am and im stjll drunk writing thjs shit bruh ty <3

Irum

name: Irum
thanks for doing this psan, so sweet!
Edit: omg I just realised you also asked for a pick up line, im so sorry. (double sorry hehe)
I’m no weather man, but you can expect more than a few inches tonight.

Last edited: