lordslaughter20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Summer has been terrible thanks to COVID. Every possible internship and job I had lined up for had been cancelled.
    lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Really needed funds to get new gear for school. Going through a year of uni with a cellphone being my only piece of tech is a challenge.
    That new paper Mario game looks interesting. Might get it when it comes out and if I like it I think I'll dive into the paper Mario series.
    Aj ツ
    Aj ツ
    Uh hate to break it to you but the first three have been the best three. Not sure how good this one will be but I encourage any rpg fan to try Paper Mario TTYD, starting from Super Paper Mario it began to take a dive (even then SPM is really good)
    lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    I've heard this a lot the paper Mario community.
    get outta here, you're not welcome here silly weaboo!
    lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Wow very offensive. You're really out here saying the 'w' slur word. Proof of how much humanity has devolved
    It has been 2 weeks since the selling of alcohol was made illegal. Send help please or at least a rum and coke
    When you wake up to see that there's no virus outbreak so you still have your 10:00 lecture D:
    Reactions: IcyMixed
    Rod337
    Rod337
    I've got my lectures online, they're so depressing. Everyone looks like they want to die on the webcam.
    lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Tbh I don't have to attend online lectures because most of my lecturers posted all the notes for their courses online day 1.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…