Final Stand change

Rockin

I was thinking final stand could respawn you where you died, but you're unable to move and can't be targeted for about 2 seconds after your first death (and this would be indicated somehow, I was thinking you would turn invisible but still have visible leather armour, so you'd look like the phantom class from PM, and an effect around you to indicate you're about to go into final stand). So it would work like Guardian Angel in LoL. Either that or give invisibility when you respawn.

Edit: Can make it so the perk does not activate from a certain height of fall damage.

Last edited:

TeamPurple

i think particles would be fine but armor stands would block hitboxes of other survivors at that time. I liek this but current final stand obviously has to be implemented for void and fall damage deaths

Rockin

i think particles would be fine but armor stands would block hitboxes of other survivors at that time. I liek this but current final stand obviously has to be implemented for void and fall damage deaths
Yeah, I mean if you die in void then you can just not have the perk activate, but dying to fall damage could mean getting to certain oom spots. Didn't think of that.

Edit: Wait I don't think there are even spots like that. So what's the problem then?

Last edited:

TeamPurple

Yeah, I mean if you die in void then you can just not have the perk activate, but dying to fall damage could mean getting to certain oom spots. Didn't think of that.

Edit: Wait I don't think there are even spots like that. So what's the problem then?
I think the only only one is vertigo I always have flashbacks of coordinating flashes mid fall to land on glass panes but pretty sure that’s the only spot