Make MCI Maps Dusk

Nitromaniac

Builder
This was just a random idea I had while playing MCInfected earlier today.... I just feel like maps would be cooler if the time was changed from daytime to sunset (/set time 13000).

I know this suggestion has come up before in the past and people have argued that it may make it more difficult to see the map, but I would argue that if the time was set to only sunset rather than midnight, then it wouldn't be too hard to see. And, it would add to the scary tone of the gamemode, since it is, afterall, a zombie survival game. I also feel like it would bring fresh new air to a game that has been played hundreds of times by its players, and I feel like it would make some old maps look a lot more decent imo.

Here's some reference pictures.. idk if they're gonna work but i just threw them together and thought maybe it would help sway some people.
(https://imgur.com/a/SkQtSgD)

SkQtSgD

7WkOkTg

9rJxR87

Give your opinions in the comments!

Auxin

depending on the light level where u are playing it might make it nearly impossible to see

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
depending on the light level where u are playing it might make it nearly impossible to see
^^^ that. The easy fix to this is use Gamma but we shouldnt expect people to have to turn up their Gamma to play the maps well. We would have to manually light maps after to help with that issue.