Minecraft Infected Hunger Games Simulator

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
We're back at it again

It's been over 4 years since I did the first one and started a trend for a lot of people to hop on. I decided to do another one, and record the results for this one. I don't have a good way to record Discord audio, so unless someone helps me out on that the day we do it, I won't be recording that audio. To clarify, there is no prize involved, I'm a broke college kid and need to save money for my PC next year. Its all meant to be a for fun event.

That being said, lets talk about the event itself. It's basically a simulation that just creates a scenario and winner for a Hunger Games with us involved. The number of people that can join are 24, 36, or 48. Until we get 30 people or more, the limit are the first 24 who sign up. If we get to the point where its 34 people or something, I'll randomly choose some community members or add in some memes.

Now for signing up. I need you guys to give a name you want, and a picture. If you know how to, crop the image into a square, it'll make my life easier later on. For districts, you can talk with other players and ask them to be in a group with you, so you can team up. For games of 24, it'll be to2, 36 is to3, 48 is to4. So you can either find another player to team up with, or just get randomly designated to a group. Also make a team name if you want, can't display it but I'll read it out when we record it. Also, first come first serve for requesting district numbers!

Hope this goes well, I'll give this maybe one more week to fill up, more if we are really close to getting 36 or even 48. Thanks for being apart of this!

Update: Thus far, we have 45, so only 3 more slots to fill! I'm also going to change the time to about a week remaining, I didn't expect it to fill up so quickly! I'll record this around Saturday or Sunday.

Link to Old Hunger Games from PM

Format:
Display Name:
Picture (imgur link preferred):
Team Member (if applicable):
District 1: The Feeders
Aj
Dracooooooooooo
Peter
Elementlover

District 2: Domers United
Jimmequa
Nitmare
Z_Hobo
AmericanNewb

District 3: Anti-Simping Squad
ellicat
Duder
Super
Cattchy

District 4: Trollfacegaming
CatGirl
Wack_Attack
Aux1n
Ylermi

District 5: The Crisis Crew
CommanderBox
Mocharaven
Nitromaniac
Brejas

District 6:
TurtleGuy2018
TimberWoof
Lobster
InBardWeTrust

District 7: Purple Outfit Gang
Whalebit
Yellow
Paradoxi
Rockin

District 8: I'm Feelin' 22
Smart
Baseballaholic
ewald22
Canoodle

District 9: Ekja
Piglord
Irum
Opower
Hunter

District 10:
Lil_Crypl
Chiief
Big Boy
AraEevee

District 11: Epic Aussie Mod Squad of Swag
TeamPurple
jwoon
Moled
WantCorn

District 12: District 13
Agent40
Jazmine
RawrLikeAWalrus
Nightfury
The Event is over! Winners and video below!
District 8, won by Smart!

Last edited:

Luke

Display Name: CatGirl
Image: forum picture

God help the poor sod stuck with me

BritishBear

(I will not be entering, and this is not a team entry, though if needed you can use me as a filler)

I'll be teaming up with @Turtleguy2018 to supply the winners with a prize, as there isn't much on the store as of right now, the winners can decide what they want up to the value of $25 per person. So regardless of whether we get 24 people, 36 or 48, each winner will get $25 towards anything on the store.
For now i'll sit back until the event starts, but we'll be communicating closer with AJ and the winners at the end to sort out rewards and clarify winners.

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be forever in your favour :]

Last edited:

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
(I will not be entering, though if needed you can use me as a filler)

I'm putting myself forward to supply the winners with a prize, as there isn't much on the store as of right now, the winners can decide what they want up to the value of $15 per person. So regardless of whether we get 24 people, 36 or 48, each winner will get $15 towards anything on the store.
For now i'll sit back until the event starts, but i'll be communicating closer with AJ and the winners at the end to sort out rewards and clarify winners.

O
M
G
God bless your soul Bear

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
I want to ask, which would you guys prefer, a randomized team set for the people who sign up without partners, or that they just get put in the order they sign up as? I think randomized will work better, so I'll temporarily have the names of people without partners on a list at the bottom.

(I will not be entering, though if needed you can use me as a filler)

I'm putting myself forward to supply the winners with a prize, as there isn't much on the store as of right now, the winners can decide what they want up to the value of $15 per person. So regardless of whether we get 24 people, 36 or 48, each winner will get $15 towards anything on the store.
For now i'll sit back until the event starts, but i'll be communicating closer with AJ and the winners at the end to sort out rewards and clarify winners.

damn it bear I was gonna do this.

can I add $10 on top to make it an even $25? xD

Luke

I want to ask, which would you guys prefer, a randomized team set for the people who sign up without partners, or that they just get put in the order they sign up as? I think randomized will work better, so I'll temporarily have the names of people without partners on a list at the bottom.
Randomised sounds better honestly