New Way to Emote

Nitromaniac

Builder
I was just spamming the dab emote today when I had an idea that I think might actually work out really well. For those of you that have gotten a tier in the battlepass, you know that you can unlock actions called Emotes. Now, for those of you that played in MCI 2.0, when Firemind was nerfed, they removed the gold sword, and instead replaced it with a new function -- press Q (or whatever you have your keybinds set to 'drop item') to activate Firemind. Now, Firemind is gone, and I thought it would be cool to make it so you could press Q to open up the emote tab, rather than having to press the item in your inventory to get the emote tab.

maxben34

Owner
I was just spamming the dab emote today when I had an idea that I think might actually work out really well. For those of you that have gotten a tier in the battlepass, you know that you can unlock actions called Emotes. Now, for those of you that played in MCI 2.0, when Firemind was nerfed, they removed the gold sword, and instead replaced it with a new function -- press Q (or whatever you have your keybinds set to 'drop item') to activate Firemind. Now, Firemind is gone, and I thought it would be cool to make it so you could press Q to open up the emote tab, rather than having to press the item in your inventory to get the emote tab.
This is a cool idea. Maybe we can allow players to select a "favorite" emote that can trigger when you press q while holding the emote item. Or we can randomly select one of your favorite emotes when you press Q on it (like how we use favorites and random for other cosmetics).

Thanks for the suggestion!

Irum

A special key to open the emote menu would be really nice. Cosmicpvp uses a really nice system but I'm not sure if you can do that without creating a whole new minecraft client (it only works on their server while on the cosmic client). On cosmic it's default with V I believe.