Undying Virus

Product

After playing MCI a lot in past couple of weeks, I noticed a problem that a lot of other people have pointed out; humans are practically invincible when there are smaller numbers of players online (about 4-10). Most of those games, the infected don't even get a single kill against the humans as most people online during those times are high leveled and very experienced.

This gameplay is very boring and makes smaller games completely RNG based on whether or not you become a mother zombie. I think a good solution to this problem is a "prestige" perk that every single player starts off with (like the prestige party perk).

This perk will be called "Undying Virus". This perk will make it so when no survivors have been infected in the past 60 seconds, you receive permanent strength 1. After one survivor has been infected, you will lose your strength and the timer will reset.

This will be a good addition to the game because when no infected can get kills either because there are too many commanders or every survivor is in a kb spot, the infected will receive a power boost until they infect a survivor, and then they can snowball from there.

This is just an idea I have and the values are up for debate. Other players have suggested giving the infected a speed boost instead of strength, but most of the time that won't help because players either have good aim or are in a kb/ladder spot.

Nitromaniac

Builder
We definitely need something to nerf commander campers just tanking during low player hours, so I think this idea would be worth a shot. Maybe not even as a prestige perk but rather just a built in mechanic, but balanced.

Product

We definitely need something to nerf commander campers just tanking during low player hours, so I think this idea would be worth a shot. Maybe not even as a prestige perk but rather just a built in mechanic, but balanced.
Yes it would technically be a built in mechanic, but it would be in the prestige perk menu so people can see what it is and how it works. It wouldn't cost any prestige tokens and every player would have the perk from the beginning.