Aj's Giant Group Prestige (August 2020)

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
We're back boys. Early August, probably August 7th, we're gonna do a prestige party. I want to give everyone ample time to try and finish the BP and get the new prestige party bonuses. We can get so many +10% and +20% bonuses that I'm very much looking forward to. You don't have to even have a fully completed Battlepass by then. Just put down if you can make it and I'll @ everyone who says they can again closer to the date and bump this thread. This is very early but I have a lot of hype for this. Maybe we can crash the server this time ;)

Last edited:

Timelord

Hopefully I should be able to prestige with you guys, I won't be joining if I've got to wake up at 4am to be there though lol

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
I'm pushing the Prestige Party to August 8th, please fill out this When2Meet to let me know when you can get on for the party. When2Meet lets you pick multiple times that work, so please pick all that can be good for you. We'll go with anytime that gets the most people, no matter whos able to or not able to attend. I'll post these time a week before the event.

Boogieman_MC

We're back boys. Early August, probably August 7th, we're gonna do a prestige party. I want to give everyone ample time to try and finish the BP and get the new prestige party bonuses. We can get so many +10% and +20% bonuses that I'm very much looking forward to. You don't have to even have a fully completed Battlepass by then. Just put down if you can make it and I'll @ everyone who says they can again closer to the date and bump this thread. This is very early but I have a lot of hype for this. Maybe we can crash the server this time ;)

Heres the When2Meet https://www.when2meet.com/?9377166-Pzncm

Ya I'm down