A use for reputation

Erupture

At the moment, Most of the infected kills are behind a paywall. I think that reputation could be a good way to unlock infected kits. Maybe, depending on the kit, you can buy it for a certain amount of reputation. Like skeleton could be, 5k rep. Then for a vip+ class, it could be 10k rep, then an mvp class, 15k rep, and an mvp+ class 25k rep. This would be a good way for new players, or players that can’t afford high ranks, or a rank at all, could unlock infected kits. This also a good use for reputation.

Erupture

Someone messaged me in game so i’m just gonna say in case it wasn’t obvious when i said rep i meant reputation.

Sherfke

For a healthy server, donations are key. If a server doesn't get donations, it will not persist. When you make all kits available for everyone, people will stop buying ranks. Though, it would be a great idea if new kits are added which can be purchased with the reputations.

CloudsPvP

For a healthy server, donations are key. If a server doesn't get donations, it will not persist. When you make all kits available for everyone, people will stop buying ranks. Though, it would be a great idea if new kits are added which can be purchased with the reputations.
Reputation purchases sounds like it would be good for cosmetics / crates / cookie boosters , if they were to add a kit unlocking future it would need to be hard to unlock ngl

G

GreatAlina

i want to trade my reputation in for a market share in Project Mayhem™

Erupture

Yes, that would also work as well. I was just trying to think of someway to use reputation, because reputation has been useless for around 3 years now.