Add Kevlar Vest

Would you like to see Kevlar Vest introduced into MCI?

• Total voters

Piglord

Adding kevlar vest will give survivors protection mainly from skeletons as one will have projectile protection on their chest plate. This was added before in Mci 2.0, and through personal experience, it was not overpowered in any way. Would love to hear some feedback.

Last edited:

Cattchy

I actually like that idea, i hate getting hit by skelly's all the time so some protection from it would be a great idea to add in my eyes

It could also mean arrows from infected could go back to default values or increase a bit as not to kill bow kits.
I also think an enchanted chestplate would be cool to see again.

Product

As far as I can recall, They removed Kevlar vest because it made ranged classes obsolete as their projectiles would deal barely any damage. The old Kevlar vest reduced ranged damage by 30%, which essentially made skeleton go from 3 hearts to only 2 hearts, which is terrible. I disagree with this idea.

Piglord

As far as I can recall, They removed Kevlar vest because it made ranged classes obsolete as their projectiles would deal barely any damage. The old Kevlar vest reduced ranged damage by 30%, which essentially made skeleton go from 3 hearts to only 2 hearts, which is terrible. I disagree with this idea.
This post does not necessarily look to add the kevlar vest from project mayhem or MCI 1.0. Rather it is a post that calls for a new prestige perk, that can for sure be tweaked and balanced. I am sure that the perk can be changed to protect less than it should, and could even be used in other ways. Especially when there is maps where everything is concentrated in one room, and there is 20 blazes shooting fireballs. It gives lower ranks a batter survival rate.