Aj's Giant Group Prestige (April 2020)

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Hey guys, its that time again. This time we'll definitely do better than this. I'm organizing another Giant Group Prestige for next saturday, the 18th of April. All you have to do is be ready to prestige at 5PM EST (2PM PST). Everyone is welcome to join in, we have no exceptions on who can play. Be sure to spread the word, too, the more people we have join in the better. I'm personally gonna try and fit in a prestige this weekend and then grind up to another one by next week, so hopefully that works out. I will be recording, and I'll ask that someone helps me out and records Discord audio since my laptop can't do that. I'll record a video in similar fashion to the last one. I'll give more details on how we will do it a round before the round we choose to do it, so follow my instructions on that day. Hope you guys can make it :)

Tl;dr:
Prestige with a bunch of people on April 18th, 2020 at 5PM EST or 2PM PST

THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR PISTOLSEVEN, WE HAVE THIS EVENT PRECEDING!!!
Before you come to the Giant Group Prestige Saturday at 5PM EST, please come to the 4:30PM EST Pizza Party!! We only have cheese pizza tho which is the only pizza that matters and we will have water and apple juice! Special Guests include: Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence, and a live bear!

IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Last edited:
P

pistolsteven

Before you come to the Giant Group Prestige Saturday at 5PM EST, please come to the 4:30PM EST Pizza Party!! We only have cheese pizza tho which is the only pizza that matters and we will have water and apple juice! Special Guests include: Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence, and a live bear!

Erupture

Are we allowed to have more than 1 cup of apple juice?