Battlepass Giveaway! (Winner will be announced on the day of release)

Agent40

Hey Guys, so as you all probably know, the battlepass will be released on the 8th of February and will last for 60 days and have 50 tiers. So for this battlepass I will be doing a giveaway of 1 battlepass for anyone that enters the giveaway!

Entries will close on the 8th of February (8/2/2020) at the time of release and the winner will be announced a couple of hours to a day after the the entry end date/battlepass release.

To enter the giveway please use the following template (Question is only for fun):
Username:
Reason you want the Battlepass:

Anyway, best of luck to you all and I hope the winner enjoys their free premium battlepass when it comes out X3

Currently In the run (34):
Mocharaven
Wack_Attack
Cattchy
Turtleguy2000
Nitmare
Batty_Frog
Jazmine
kerlos6
ImNotSweaty
Thunderficht
redrum7
pawwel
Voof
BEEjas
Roolr
ItzPiglord
Shadowblocks4
Creeper__1
CatGirlUwU (another person)
Nightfury30
Jimmequa (another person)
UnclePoggers
Elementlover10
Aux1n
maths
xz6
AraMimikyu
Highpris
relogger
NightFury30
ByeMini
ItzCqnadian
Irum
HollySavana16
gogadget2012
KKirby
Daddle
YellowTehMinerz
GTBoss​

Last edited:

mocharaven

Builder
IGN: mocharaven
reason: because I love mcinfected and want to have more challenges!!
(thank you for doing this!! much love)

Jaz

Username: Jazmine
Reason you want the Battlepass: I love mci and this is exciting. Also I gave you $2

CloudsPvP

Username: pawwel
Reason you want the Battlepass: would be cool having the battlepass without spending money on it as I’ll be upgrading to MVP+ anyway so can’t afford both

Shadowblocks4

Username: Shadowblocks4
Reason you want the battlepass: Because who wants to pay for something when they can get it for free!
(Thanks so much man!)

Luke

Username: CatGirlUwU (if I win then I'll PM you a name cuz I'm getting it myself)
Reason: I also shag spiders

Last edited:

NightFury30

Hey Guys, so as you all probably know, the battlepass will be released on the 8th of February and will last for 60 days and have 50 tiers. So for this battlepass I will be doing a giveaway of 1 battlepass for anyone that enters the giveaway!

Entries will close on the 8th of February (8/2/2020) at the time of release and the winner will be announced a couple of hours to a day after the the entry end date/battlepass release.

To enter the giveway please use the following template (Question is only for fun):
Username:
Reason you want the Battlepass:

Anyway, best of luck to you all and I hope the winner enjoys their free premium battlepass when it comes out X3

Currently In the run (18):
Mocharaven
Wack_Attack
Cattchy
Turtleguy2000
Nitmare
Batty_Frog
Jazmine
kerlos6
ImNotSweaty
Thunderficht
redrum7
pawwel
Voof
BEEjas
Roolr
ItzPiglord
Shadowblocks4
Creeper__1​
Username: NightFury30
Reason: I have limited money and feel pride in winner things <3

Jimmequa

Username: Jimmequa (If I win PM me, I will give it to someone else)
Reason: I want to give it to someone who deserves it