Battlepass Season 2 Tier 50 Kits

Nitromaniac

Builder
So today, the end-date of season 1 of the battlepass was revealed to be May 1st. That gives us a little while longer to complete some last minute missions and hopefully unlock the two rare kits at the end of the battlepass, while still giving us something to look forward to -- and that, of course, is the next battlepass.

As I mentioned above, the first ever MCI battlepass was unique in that it introduced two never-before-seen kits to the game of MCI -- Beekeeper and Magma Bear. I feel like the addition of these two kits opened up a possibility for something that MCI 2.0 never saw. Don't get me wrong, Project Mayhem had its fair share of infected kits and classes, but 3.0 can be something bigger -- I see potential for a collection of infected kits that resembles Super Smash Bros, with many different unique kits to fight against and to play as. And that's where this thread comes in.

This isn't as much of a suggestion as it is just a creative outlet for a few ideas I had. I just want to punch in some Tier 50 kit ideas I had while playing today.

Spider
Become the spider kit to harness the power of poison and to entrap humans in your webs!
rFxtUTp.png

The spider kit would be a tactical melee infected kit. It would receive a wooden sword to deal damage with. It would have to abilities:
Poison Fangs
For every hit that the Spider deals, there is a 10% chance that it will cause poison for a few seconds.
Last Resort
Similarly to when the Magma Bear dies, the Spider will drop a cobweb in the spot of its death, sticking humans and making them vulnerable to other Infected
Sasquatch
What? He's real?!? The mythical mascot of Redwood himself. Groundpound humans higher than the trees themselves!
4fA6DTW.png

The Sasquatch kit would be a brute melee kit wielding an iron axe, with a lot of health and two abilities:
Groundpound
This ability draws inspiration from the Fire Falling prestige perk. If Sasquatch drops 5 blocks, it will cause a blast when it hits the ground, knocking humans a few blocks in the air and dealing 1.5 true damage to all humans within a 2 block radius.
Smores
Sasquatches don't like brains... so they eat Smores instead. Smores are wool blocks named "Marshmallow" that Sasquatch will receive from dealing damage to humans, that heals 2 a piece. 5% chance of getting a Marshmallow for every hit dealt.
Phantom
The infamous Phantom kit is back and more nerfed than ever!
ZybJQwr.png

(Will appear as whatever its Possession grants it)
The Phantom kit would be an invisible player with a full set of leather armor... until the twist comes. His old abilities have been replaced with a powerful new one!
Possession
The main ability of the new-and-nerfed Phantom. Possession allows Phantoms to take the armor and weapon of the human who last killed them upon respawning. If a commander kills them, they will come back in a set of full iron, with an iron sword, ready for killing. This will entice higher ranks to be careful around Phantoms, and they may want to let lower ranked players kill the Phantom.
Bombie
BOOM! Sticky grenades, smoke grenades, frag grenades, fire grenades... the Bombie has them all.
a5f8l9t.png

(except with red dyed armor)
The Bombie kit is a baby zombie (without the swiftness). Be careful not to make the Bombie mad... it may just be all it needs to make him explode. The Bombie is a ranged Infected kit focused around grenades. It has no melee weapon, but two explosive abilities to make up for it.
Bombs Away
Every 10 seconds, the Bombie receives a random grenade out of the pre-existing assortment of grenades. (25%frag,25%fire,25%sticky,25%blindness).
Set Fire
Be careful when fighting the Bombie. The second they touch fire or catch on fire, they will explode, dealing 5 true hearts to all humans within a 3 block radius.

Product

I like the ideas but I think we should be careful adding to many classes because they start to get confusing for new players. Maybe have the battle pass classes only work for that battlepass or something? idk.

Also I liked the new phantom better, watching people suddenly lose their sword and food was a great ability (kill me)