Commander Camping Changes

Irum

First of all I think survivors are way better than infected. Survivors didn't get touched much looking at 2.0, infected on the other hand lost a lot of strength; abilities ( for example scratch, vamp fly, enderman rage etc), leveling up their paths to improve abilities, ability to prestige to gain more base health, and most of the stronger kits like Titan, Shock, Turkey and (yes @Aj ツ I listen sometimes ;)
) old werewolf. Survivors only lost SoH, Surge and 2 apples as commander.

Im not aware of the changes but from what I'm reading commanders get higher chance of getting motherzombie?

I (would) really like this. Some rounds as infected you can't play the game because there is 10 k/d hungry commanders waiting right outside of spawn to ruin your day. With commanders having a higher chance to be picked as motherzombies the game balances out better imo. An added benefit is that in the bigger picture less new players are motherzombies. This means the infected get stronger because they have more experienced players and it gives the new players an extra chance to experience that super epic round that can make the difference between regularly playing or quitting.

First of all I think survivors are way better than infected. Survivors didn't get touched much looking at 2.0, infected on the other hand lost a lot of strength; abilities ( for example scratch, vamp fly, enderman rage etc), leveling up their paths to improve abilities, ability to prestige to gain more base health, and most of the stronger kits like Titan, Shock, Turkey and (yes @Aj ツ I listen sometimes ;)
) old werewolf. Survivors only lost SoH, Surge and 2 apples as commander.

Im not aware of the changes but from what I'm reading commanders get higher chance of getting motherzombie?

I (would) really like this. Some rounds as infected you can't play the game because there is 10 k/d hungry commanders waiting right outside of spawn to ruin your day. With commanders having a higher chance to be picked as motherzombies the game balances out better imo. An added benefit is that in the bigger picture less new players are motherzombies. This means the infected get stronger because they have more experienced players and it gives the new players an extra chance to experience that super epic round that can make the difference between regularly playing or quitting.
I'm not taking sides in the for/against argument towards the change as I don't mind either way. I do want to point a few things out though. Survivors also lost firemind which was the main AOE ability that made tanking much better. The fire also meant that you could run and often infected couldn't keep up. Perks like Surge and SoH were also removed meaning the tanking not in groups is much harder. IMO this is also why commanders are being forced to tank together as they can not tank by themselves without dying quickly. I think infected are strong and often underrated apart from mother. Commanders also lost 2 apples which is a significant amount when you think about it.

I haven't seen any significant amount of many commander campers getting mother zombie a lot, however, it is there and I have seen it making an effect. I think that the rate that the chance is increasing at is good while still allowing for people to commander camp at least somewhat. The wall of irons will likely be there no matter what but decreasing it by one or two commanders is significant and doesn't only make the game fun for new players it also makes it more fun for older players who don't want to run at an iron wall for 4 minutes. Fewer commanders with lower people also isn't a bad thing and help increase the overall playability of the game for everyone and not just for the commanders.

I know some people don't like tanking in groups as kills are stolen and people get less scorestreak overall. With these new battle pass challenges as well such as kill commanders do give people more of an incentive to kill the commanders. Another good challenge 'Get a 7ss as rank 1-4' is good as it also makes people want to prestige and also makes people stay at lower ranks. If challenges like these are continued it should help reduce commander numbers and keep them at a minimum.