Disabling block sounds

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

camman00

A lot of players (me included) find it annoying when people are spamming doors, noteblocks, and trapdoors. I think that they should add an option in /settings that allows the player to disable all of the block sounds. Simple as that. Let me know what you think!

camman00

Esc --> Settings --> Music and Sound --> Jukebox/Note Blocks 0% & Blocks 0%. I have now fixed your issue ^-^

I should have included this in the thread. The only problem is that other servers use those sounds to create interactive game modes/experiences. The reason I propose that they add it in game is for ease of access. It is really annoying when I have to go into my settings every time I switch servers.

Jinxiest

I should have included this in the thread. The only problem is that other servers use those sounds to create interactive game modes/experiences. The reason I propose that they add it in game is for ease of access. It is really annoying when I have to go into my settings every time I switch servers.
Ok then turn your volume back up after???? i really don't see the need to add this just cos y'all are too lazy to take a few seconds to change the volume settings that already exist within the game