Infected Upgrades

CloudsPvP

I think MCInfected should return the infected class upgrades

I feel like i'm playing infected classes for no reason obviously there is a reason to kill humans but like it feels pointless there's nothing in return other than stupid crates which i don't even open because i don't care about the rewards in them crates, others don't care either about them there is people with 50 unopened apparently

1 - there should be ways to make your classes better, yeah sure make it hard to progress if you want but atleast there is something to work for? instead of killing 500+ humans (example) but getting a crate which doesn't get used?

2 - There is legit no good classes, if you're vip you have skeleton which is worst thing ever, if you're vip+ you have vampire which should be removed because of how bad it is compared to project mayhem old server, then if you're mvp it's where you actually get a good kit baby zombie, Zombie class is probably better than skeleton and vampire put together, then there is enderman which would be good with upgrades just like any other kit

3 - Maybe make the lower tier infected classes easier to progress with upgrades? then high tier classes make them harder to progress due to the fact they're good already?

4 - Let non donators earn higher up classes, once again low tier classes easier to earn then high ones harder obviously

2 - There is legit no good classes, if you're vip you have skeleton which is worst thing ever, if you're vip+ you have vampire which should be removed because of how bad it is compared to project mayhem old server, then if you're mvp it's where you actually get a good kit baby zombie, Zombie class is probably better than skeleton and vampire put together, then there is enderman which would be good with upgrades just like any other kit

3 - Maybe make the lower tier infected classes easier to progress with upgrades? then high tier classes make them harder to progress due to the fact they're good already?

4 - Let non donators earn higher up classes, once again low tier classes easier to earn then high ones harder obviously

I don't personally think most higher up kits are good. Blaze is currently at most adequate. Werewolf feels kind of bad and squishy. Wither to me feels like a worse skelly but ask @CommanderBox about wither and slime gets combo'd so easily that it can only be used to hitbox abuse. These are just the mvp+ kits and I kind of cba to do other mvp kits. All kits are situational and are not really any better than lower rank kits (This is just my opinion though). My favourite and I think the best kit right now is baby zombie.
Unless anything has changed recently I have been told and seen in chat that new kits will be added and the current kits will stay paid. Which I believe is to encourage donations and not to devalue the ranks which people bought for the kits.

CloudsPvP

I don't personally think most higher up kits are good. Blaze is currently at most adequate. Werewolf feels kind of bad and squishy. Wither to me feels like a worse skelly but ask @CommanderBox about wither and slime gets combo'd so easily that it can only be used to hitbox abuse. These are just the mvp+ kits and I kind of cba to do other mvp kits. All kits are situational and are not really any better than lower rank kits (This is just my opinion though). My favourite and I think the best kit right now is baby zombie.
Unless anything has changed recently I have been told and seen in chat that new kits will be added and the current kits will stay paid. Which I believe is to encourage donations and not to devalue the ranks which people bought for the kits.
i understand but atleast the progression should be looked into, i've heard some people want it aswell

Brejas

If progression gets added there needs to be better survivor tanking perks added, otherwise it will result in infected being way stronger then survivors

i understand but atleast the progression should be looked into, i've heard some people want it aswell
I'm not saying yes or no to progression. I only disagree with the point that higher up kits are better and they should have a harder progression. If progression is to be added all kits should have a hard progression and gain little buffs to not make them op.

CloudsPvP

I'm not saying yes or no to progression. I only disagree with the point that higher up kits are better and they should have a harder progression. If progression is to be added all kits should have a hard progression and gain little buffs to not make them op.
that's why i said make it hard to progress

If progression gets added there needs to be better survivor tanking perks added, otherwise it will result in infected being way stronger then survivors
im not saying make it super op atleast some way of upgrading progressing, im sure more survivor perks will come anyways