MCInfected Giveaways #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudsPvP

Hi MCInfected community.

I’m hosting a giveaway to give back to the community, as yous may know i have a bad past in the community for being toxic. I’m willing to put the effort to change.

I will be hosting 3 giveaways this is the 1/3!

2x
VIP ranks!

Enter, comment, format below.
——————————————————

IGN:
How long have you been playing MCInfected?:
——————————————————

Winners will not be picked on who I like or who I don’t like, it will be random generator (I’m just curious how long you’ve played MCInfected)

Once some people enter maybe around 10-30 or more I will close the thread, and announce the winner.

This specific giveaway will be for default players without a rank! next giveaway will be a surprise.

YOU CAN ENTER FOR SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A RANK!

Last edited:

superliasse

IGN: Word_Thing
How long have you been playing MCInfected?: Been playing since super-gaming didn't have MVP as far as I can remember.
PS: If I win, I will give it to someone that does not have a rank. Have not made up my mind yet.

Luke

Entering for someone else, will PM you a name if I win.
How long have I played MCI? Well, earliest memory is buying Spaz on Project Mayhem with Chaos ;)

DuoTheOwl

IGN: DuoTheOwl
How long have you been playing MCInfected?: Since SuperGaming days then I played PM for most of its lifetime

Erupture

Ign: On May 3rd it will be Erupture, but until then, it is still Simp40
How long i’ve been playing: I’ve been playing since the release of pm
PS: I already have someone in mind who ill give it to if i win

peach

IGN: peachmodz
How long have you been playing MCInfected?: since 1.0 back in the day and im a well known legend currently on the new MCI, everyone knows me as a legend. :cool:

MarzDaTroller

IGN: ImWithSimp (Changing back to MarzDaTroller on the 3rd)
How long have you been playing MCInfected?: Since 1.0 played a bit then got banned for making fun of server. Played 12 prestiges worth on 2.0 then got banned for flying as baby zombie :p (then unbanned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.