Memory lane

Grillo

Hey guys, I thought it would be fun to post our oldest screenshots of any MCI that we have played! That goes for MCI 1.0, Super-Gaming, Project-Mayhem, and MCI 2.0! Unfortunatly the computer I used when I first started playing MCI is out of commission so I have some of the more recent but still old pics (2013).

I'll go first:
The first one is of a builder (njsoro) from Pwncraft in the Super-Gaming beach hub.2013-10-21_21.46.34.png The second one is of me, Super, and Sly testing a gamemode that never got out of Beta before the server started to close down.
2014-01-10_23.16.00.png And the third is a screenshot from MCI when care packages were introduced.
2013-11-29_11.05.18.png

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
https://imgur.com/a/2diom2K these are the start of my memories for this iteration of the game.

Heres my album from 2.0, and I have videos of both Super-Gaming and PM on my channel

Here are a couple of my favorites:
mkX0rCB.png

EWSDuhh.png

Tn6NIma.png

VnBWRhd.png

Ms0YeMF.png

pv3NajS.png

J4VrUhw.png

WubWubMeow

Perhaps one day I will attempt to dig through my old laptop but for now, enjoy my YouTube:
Check out the channel for random hacker videos, some old maps no longer in the game are in some of them.

From SuperGaming to PM

Ponpon appreciation (previously unlisted) - actually boggles my mind that this was 7 years ago:

One of my oldest videos, featuring JrMod Jackson30007 ;)

10 Cakes + Aj freaking out

Anastasia + Jokoke idek

The legendary pawelcraft and my salt:

Last edited: