New MCI Perk Ideas

Product

This thread will be composed of any ideas for new perks. If you have any new perk suggestions or changes feel free to respond and I will add it to the thread.

Legend:
Green - Survivor only perk
Red - Infected only perk
Blue - Universal perk

Guardian Angel (2 Prestige Tokens)
nether_star.png
Ability: All players under rank 15 that are within a 6 block radius of you receive 10% less damage and share 25% of your healing.

(Example: If you eat an apple around a rank 15 player they heal half a heart. The heal sharing only works for food and not medic bandages)

Balanced Landing (2 Prestige Tokens)
feather.png
Ability: Upon taking fall damage, you receive speed III for 2 seconds

Berserker (Tiered)
gold axe.png
Ability:
Tier I - You deal +1% melee damage for each heart you are missing (1 Prestige Token)
Tier II - You deal +2% melee damage for each heart you are missing (1 Prestige Token)
Tier III - You deal +3% melee damage for each heart you are missing (1 Prestige Token)

Infectious Rage (Tiered)
pumpkin.jpg
Ability:
Tier I - When a survivor within an 8 block radius of you becomes infected, you deal +30% extra damage for 3 seconds (1 Prestige Token)
Tier II - When a survivor within an 8 block radius of you becomes infected, you deal +30% extra damage for 5 seconds (1 Prestige Token)

Sole Survivor (3 Prestige Tokens)
lapis.png
Ability: You take 10% less damage, have permanent speed 1, and receive 100% extra cookies when you are the last survivor alive

Adrenaline (1 Prestige Token)
rabbit hide.png
Ability: You receive speed II for 5 seconds upon respawning