Steal the cookie

Rod337

If you remember this game you deserve a veterans discount.

The aim of this game is to have ownership of the cookie. There are no rules, you can eat, destroy, duplicate, teleport, even remove the cookie from existence. Try to be creative and give funny explanations for how you stole the cookie.

Example:
Person 1: I take the cookie from Person 0 and put it in my pocket for safe keeping
Person 2: While Person 1 isn't looking, I take it from his pocket.
Person 3: I use my cookie magnet to yank the cookie right out of Person 2's hands!

Good luck to everyone. I have the cookie!

npeters96

Head Builder
I inform Whalebit of the brand new set of "furni" on my upcoming map in order to distract him into dropping the cookie due to his irresistible urge to touch said "furni". I pick up the cookie and dash away before he could even realize what happened.

Rod337

I ask for a tour of your upcoming map and while you show me the construction site I push you into some quick dry cement that hardens around you. Then I take out a hammer and chisel and use it to carve out the cookie.

ImWithSmart

I pick up the hammer and chisel shortly after you drop them. I lay in wait until your guard drops, using them to attack you, knocking you out and stealing the cookie for myself.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
You can certainly knock out 1 person, but not 25. I flaunt my diamond swords from 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, and Smart cant help but start crying and puts down the cookie while wiping his tears away. I steal it then, and laugh while Im at it. Hah.

ImWithSmart

You can certainly knock out 1 person, but not 25. I flaunt my diamond swords from 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, and Smart cant help but start crying and puts down the cookie while wiping his tears away. I steal it then, and laugh while Im at it. Hah.
Not even mad, this is pure art.

Keldricc

While AJ was simping after the cookie, I whipped out my time machine and traveled back to the Instinct + Turkey Cannon renaissance, and blasted him to smithereens, yoinking the cookie

Irum

I found Kellricc left his time machine unprotected and hopped in. I flicked the lever and followed him through time. I equipped skeleton kit and bowspammed him till he was on the edge of Highrise. I grabbed the cookie and knocked him off the map. I put the cookie in my left pocket and hop back in the time machine, to who knows when and where.

Rod337

I use my funky time finder to track you and swipe the cookie before you even notice I'm there. You've traveled so far in time that there's no way you could find me!

Uncle_Devo

I'm sat chilling in the death star when an interference comes through my radar-inator on earth, I look through the communal hyper telescope and notice Rod has stopped off for a tea break! I hastily activate the death ray and blow the planet to smithereens along with rod, his time machine and the cookie.