The Lotterilvery

foxilvery

Welcome to the Lotterilvery!

To show my appreciation to those who joined the Lvery Squad, I will donate up to $28 (in donor rank or booster, whichever the player prefers) for every 1 out of 10 people who change their name to end in the letters "lvery" (like my name!) by 2 PM Central this Sunday. As of this post, there are a total of 16 wonderful lverys, so there will be at least one winner. If 4 more people join, there will be 2 lucky winners! The only caveat is that those who have already negotiated a monetary transaction to join will not be eligible for the donation, but they will count towards the total count to determine how many winners will be randomly chosen. So your odds are even higher!

• Change your name to end in the letters "lvery"
  • Screenshot and post the proof in this thread by 2 PM Central, Sunday
  • 1 person will win out of every 10 that have joined
  • Members who have already negotiated money cannot win the donation
  • Winner(s) will be picked at random
  • Winner(s) receive up to $28
  • To be spent on donor rank or boosters
  • Winner(s) can choose someone else to receive the reward
Good luck!
Icylvery
Ghostilvery
Erupturilvery
Trixilvery
Tokerilvery
Freshilvery
Timberilvery
Chiicalvery

Shortilvery
Messilvery
Shobzilvery
Boogieilvery
Bobobilvery
Qwadilvery
t_and_m007ilvery
KebabIlvery
Trueilvery
Bearilvery
bebkuilvery
epic0sammilvery

*Members listed in red are not eligible to win
*New members since this post are in green

Last edited:

Kebabrulla

kyuG6vR

pls add boosters on my main if i win

True

I hope I win lol I don't have enough money to get vip ;o. so sad but its okay. #onceailveryalwaysailvery

Attachments

• nerd.png
    nerd.png
    19 KB · Views: 10

LivingBear

I hope I win Goodluck to Everyone entering! If I win I would like a rank upgrade from vip to vip+

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    430.6 KB · Views: 6

foxilvery

We end the raffle with 20 total Lverys, so that means that there are two winners. But wait, there's more! I'm adding one more raffle winner! Congratulations to t_and_m007ilvery, bebkuilvery, and bobobilvery!

hikAoJa.png

PT0tx7t.png

wSBVTkg.png

But we're not stopping there. Every non-donor Lvery (main accounts only) will receive VIP. So congratulations messilvery and Trueilvery. Welcome to /sneak!

True

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SO HAPPY LMAO