Corrupt-A-Wish Forum Game

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, but along with not needing sleep, you just flat out can’t sleep. You live that extra third of your life you lose from sleeping, but eventually run out of things to even do.

I wish my date goes well Friday

Rod337

Wish granted, you have an incredible time but sadly, your partner does not. They do not seek a second date.

I wish I had Financial Freedom

You wish has been granted but you won't be able to fully enjoy it as you are now in charge of everyone else in the world's financial freedom.

I wish for a dope internship this summer

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, you get a cool internship but you actually have to pay to be there. Also you get no value from it later on in life.

I wish my group members for my Engineering class weren't idiots.

ImWithSmart

Wish granted, you have been dropped from Engineering so you may avoid the imbeciles (of course, wasting money and time spent, as well as forcing you to retake the credits later on, but who cares about that)

I wish I was a bit more comfortable rn.

CommanderBox

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted - However, you are now a bit too comfortable and do not want to move no matter what, as then you would lose the comfortable position you are in. You die of starvation.

I wish for some canned bread.

Luke

Wish granted, but the can contains a load of spring loaded toy snakes that surprise you, and there's no actual bread.

I wish McDonald's would stay open in the UK.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, but theres no food. You just go in there and sit.

I wish COVID-19 dies out and I can go back to school ;-;

ImWithSmart

Granted, COVID-19 mutates, becoming far deadlier, wiping out all but a few humans who remained unharmed. With few remaining hosts, the virus is unable to spread between the scattered survivors and dies out. You return to your campus as you once desired, now deserted, and crumbling. You sit at a desk in an empty classroom, wondering what life could have been like.

I wish for Smash Burger.