Corrupt-A-Wish Forum Game

Skyzip2

Granted but your bill for hot water goes up the roof so you lose money.

I wish for more memes made by Creeper_1.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, but I don't have my glasses on so I read it as butter. Here ya go
%C5%A0v%C3%A9dsk%C3%BD_kol%C3%A1%C4%8D_naruby_904_%28cropped%29.JPG

I wish to not have to go to class

TeamPurple

Wish granted you no longer have to go to class it comes to you so your room gets raided everyday by class mates.

I wish for an endless supply of Gatorade

Luke

Wish granted, except instead of Gatorade someone accidently mixes up the delivery details, and you end up with an endless supply of tampons.

I wish for a quiet weekend at home.

Whalebit

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, soon after the player count rises you are found to be hacking and are permanently banned.

I wish for unlimited wishes.

Luke

Thread locked. /s

I wish for Elon Musk to finally develop genetically engineered catgirls.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, but they all are taller than you and twice your weight.

I wish for Luke to stop loving catgirls

Rod337

Wish granted, you get a lifetime supply of Cookie Boosters for the Project Mayhem Mci2.0
I wish I could freeze (and unfreeze) time.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, but unless you unfreeze within 2 seconds, you start getting immense migraines.

I wish to have perfect metabolism.

ImWithSmart

Wish granted, but you are forced to follow a diet specifically void of Chic-Fil-A or Five Guys.

I wish for my room to be painted instantly (Seriously it's been two weeks this sucks)

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, your entire family and anyone related to you has now been slaughtered. Also you only know how to pass gas on will, your unique version of air bending. No one else in the world can teach you how to use any of the four elements either.

I wish to be able to complete my homework accurately on command.

ImWithSmart

Wish granted, however, the command you use only enables the homework to be completed at a rate that is 10x slower than you could get it done normally, and you can only command it to be completed once you've formally received it from your professor. Sure, the term paper at the beginning of the semester will be finished a couple of weeks ahead of time, but those dump-truck physics problems (you know which ones ;))? Good luck.

I wish to have really good food on my table right now.

Agent40

Wish granted, you are given a banquet of food however, a problem arises. You have 5 minutes to eat the entire banquet before all the food becomes rotten and stale. If all the food isn't consumed within the 5 minutes, the creatures that come from the food once It becomes rotten will crawl out of the food and consume you instead.

I wish to not deal with @Turtleguy2018 blowing up people's stuff.

Wish granted, you are given a banquet of food however, a problem arises. You have 5 minutes to eat the entire banquet before all the food becomes rotten and stale. If all the food isn't consumed within the 5 minutes, the creatures that come from the food once It becomes rotten will crawl out of the food and consume you instead.

I wish to not deal with @Turtleguy2018 blowing up people's stuff.
Granted! You're banned from your own server and I become admin.

I wish to not die on my drive to Chicago today