Minecraft Infected Hunger Games Simulator (May 2021)

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
The forums have been a bit dry lately so I decided I wanted to try and get it a bit together again. I'm going to be hosting a hunger games similar to the one I did back in February of last year (link here).

For those uninitiated, here's how it works, since I know we have a lot of new people in the community:
1) You sign up by putting your name here
2) Attach an image you want to have as your picture in game (or just say your profile picture)
3) Coordinate a team with some friends

Its a fully automated simulation with unique scenarios and outcomes, and its just a small but fun thing. Games can run on 24, 36, or 48 people. I have ideas to fill up extra slots if needed, but I'm hoping we can hit 24 or 36 people.

I want to run the simulation by the end of this month, and have it posted sometime in maybe early May. I want to actually take time and edit the video a bit instead of me just talking the entire time, add like dramatic effects when something happens and try to add in some comedic timing to just make it a bit more enjoyable to watch, but I still have finals and classes to prioritize.

As we did last time, team sizes will depend on the amount of people we have. If we have 24, to2, 36, to3, 48, to4. I will update this main post with teams and what time size is currently in effect. I do ask you guys also update your teams, but do that in a new post on the thread so I get notified. I'll also be replying when we have an update, but as of now its 24, to2.

Last things; if you care about district number, its first come first serve, just tack it on in your message but check if they're claimed. If you don't pick a team, I'll randomly slot you into teams with vacancies, but its so much more fun if you find some friends and make a stupid group name. I'm debating on a prize, I might just buy people who win a few boosters each. I'm thinking 20 bucks for a team if they win, split evenly and rounded up or down slightly as needed.

Display Name:
Picture (imgur link preferred):
Team Member(s) (if applicable):
No District Specified:
Calf Flashers
Foxilvery
IcyMixed
CommaDotNight

IcyBlack

Jinxiest

PrestigeVader

ItzCanadian

Rockin

Nitromaniac
Didgerido'nt Fuck With Us But Better
Krungamond
Krungale
Krungoxi

Brejas

Oliver

District 1:
Didgeridon't Fuck With Us
Kangaroody
Purple
Boys, Today The Plan Is Simple

District 2:

District 3:

mocharaven

District 4:

District 5:

District 6:

Team MAGA Bear
CREEPAH
Rocky

District 7:
Persona

District 8:

ImWithBulky
BulkyChihuahua

District 9:
ThePounder
Gay Hypris AF
Bendyy Straw

District 10:
The DILFS
Erupture
PabloFlop
Ghost

District 11:
KELDRIC'S HOT AND SEXY DATE WITH ZACH BUT ALSO DRACO IS WATCHING FROM A TREE WITH BINOCULARS
Keldric
stupid fucc
draconium

District 12:
DogeCoin Investors
Aj
CommanderBox
baseballaholic

Last edited:

foxilvery

Display Name: Calf Flashers
Picture: profile pic please
Team Member(s): IcyMixed (please use his profile pic for him, too)

npeters96

Head Builder
Display Name: The Pounder
Picture: Machoop
Team Member(s): Hypris (wants the name Gay Hypris AF) & Kendyy (wants the name Bendyy Straw)

Last edited:

CREEPER__1

Display Name: CREEPAH
Picture:
https://i.imgur.com/xkQOwcv.png
xkQOwcv.png

Last edited:

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Updated

@Erupture do you know if they have any pictures they want? They dont have forum accs so theres nothing I can use for them, I'd just find some random pictures for them if not given.

@foxilvery do you want your name to be Calf Flashers or your team name to be that?

And to everyone else, if you want a specific district number, go ahead and take it, otherwise I'll randomly assign them at the end.

foxilvery

Updated

@Erupture do you know if they have any pictures they want? They dont have forum accs so theres nothing I can use for them, I'd just find some random pictures for them if not given.

@foxilvery do you want your name to be Calf Flashers or your team name to be that?

And to everyone else, if you want a specific district number, go ahead and take it, otherwise I'll randomly assign them at the end.
Team name please.