Minecraft Infected Hunger Games Simulator

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
We are officially filled up! Any remaining solo members can request teams still, but you have less than 18 hours to do it (12PM EST).

Ideally I will be recording it tomorrow, but I need to explain how I will upload it this time. I was thinking about doing it in a way where one in game day is one day in real life, but that would take long, and, with Saturday being a big day, I want to see if I can get it out by the end of the night. I want to make a few edits so I'll be working on that throughout the day and hopefully finish. Thank you guys for signing up so fast, this is easily the biggest we've ever had the event reach and this also is the fastest its ever filled up, so I thank you guys.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Display Name: Skyzip2
Pic: Forum DP

I'll join literally any team or by myself idm.
People dont read the thread
taGKL71.png

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
And we have completed the Hunger Games! Due to high demand (@Paradoxi), we did it early for you guys. I'll post the winners in a spoiler on the main post and this won in case you don't want to watch the video. We had some action, we had betrayals, we even had simps. It was quite an interesting event!
Fair warning, I do occasionally swear. I noticed it a bit into the video, so I tried to tone it down a bit but I let a few slip. Watch with headphones on if other people around you care about that kind of thing. Sorry!
District 8, won by Smart! Congrats to Ewald, Smart, Baseball and Canadian!
PLEASE DONT SPOIL IT!!! After 12hours feel free to talk about it openly but PLEASE use spoilers to hide them until them!

Last edited: