Minecraft Infected Hunger Games Simulator

Irum

Display Name: Irum
Picture (imgur link preferred):Can you just take my profile picture?
Team Member : @Piglord :D
Team Name: Ekja

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
5 Guaranteed slots left! Hurry in! Please let me know also if there are any errors with your team names or team pictures!

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Display Name: Big Boy
Picture (imgur link preferred): Just take some random
Team Member (if applicable): None

Ps please let me be district 11
I have to kick you off district 11 to make space for another full team, sorry!

UPDATE! We are at 36 people now! The solo members can still request onto the teams of 2 if they want to. As well, if we get 6 more people, I will postpone the event to get to 48 total.

Last edited:

Rockin

Display Name: Rockin
Picture (imgur link preferred): forum pic
Team Member (if applicable): Whalebit, Yellow, Para
I'll join their team if we hit 48.

Auxin

Display Name: Aux1n
Team Name: trollfacegaming
Team Members:
Ylermi
See attached photo for team image

Attachments

• 57f426664c38d.jpg
    57f426664c38d.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1

Ylermi

Display Name: Ylermi
Team Name: trollfacegaming
Team Members:
Aux1n

Attachments

• 57f426664c38d.jpeg
    57f426664c38d.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Teams of 4 is now official! We just have a few more slots left so hurry in! Please either DM me or reply again to add team members or change your name!

We hit 41 players so quickly that I just decided to say whatever and increase the cap. This is by far the fastest its ever filled up and biggest game we've ever had so I'm ecstatic to have it be near ready!

@Auxin @Ylermi You two will be paired together, but I need you to find one of the other teams of 2 to join in with, otherwise I may have to separate you guys soon. Just message some of the people and figure out which one you'll join. Thanks.

And some of you haven't really read the thread, so I'll repeat it. ITS A SIMULATOR, you don't have to be there to participate, I'll record a video using the simulator and tell you guys who wins! Once again, ITS NOT A PVP MATCH, ITS A SIMULATOR.

Again, 7 more slots remain! No more remain after this!!!

Last edited: