Corrupt-A-Wish Forum Game

ImWithSmart

Wish granted, you receive one that's recently been totaled. If you're lucky it actually works every other Tuesday, but can't go above 40.

I wish for the ability to socialize better.

Duder

Wish granted, you receive the ability to socialize with others but your body odor increases exponentially per day resulting in zero opportunities to socialize.

I wish for my IQ to be doubled.

baseballaholic

Wish granted, you take 5 others and go on a space exploration to Mars. After a year of amazing discoveries, you leave Mars, but as you get onto the spaceship a duststorm appears. You don't make it onto the ship but everyone else does. Sound familiar? It's the plot to The Martian. You manage to live on Mars for a full year, but this time, no one comes to save you.
I wish to not be colorblind

Luke

Wish granted, but the car is faulty and blows up outside before you even drive it.

I wish to be less lazy.
Wish granted, and tbf you need it, you couldn't even be arsed to switch to the next page to find the end of the thread

I wish for permanent triple cookies for moderators.

Agent40

Wish granted, but Ben announces Minecraft Infected 2.0 and the everyone loses their stats and rank.

I wish I wasn't lonely.

CommanderBox

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, however due to you misspelling "can't," the genie was given unclear instructions, assuming you meant "can," instead. Thus, subsequently corrupting your next wish.

I wish for a plate of freshly cooked Brussel sprouts

Agent40

Wish granted, But you become aggressive, are muted in chat, and are no longer able to medic people.

I wish that the Battlepass came out.

CommanderBox

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, however they ended up being so friendly that they took over all the normal on-goings of the human population, eventually phasing us out and leaving us as lazy meatballs akin to the humans in the movie WALL-E.

I wish for everyone on Earth to have sufficient food & water to live.

Aj ツ

Sr. Moderator
Wish granted, but all the food happens to be everyone’s individual least favorite food. The water also comes in the form of very sour lemonade.

I wish for a way to fall asleep and wake up on command.

Luke

Wish granted, but the command requires operator status which you don't have.
I wish for a hot shower.