• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitmare

LET OUR POWERS COMBINE!
TOP BUN!

1x.png

ellilliv

This is literally like talking to a brick wall jesus christ i cba to respond properly anymore, have fun being vegan or whatever

also you ignored the part about cartels exploiting farmers
"I already stated that veganism won't eradicate all issues in the world, but it does do it on a much larger scale. It seems as though you completely ignored what I said about farm and slaughterhouse workers, and you completely ignored what I said to Luke about all other humanitarian issues caused by animal agriculture. There are other industries that needs to be dealt with as well, but that doesn't excuse you from not dealing with others at the same time, such as the animal agricultural industry, which is actually a lot easier to deal with because all you have to do is just not eat or buy animal products, as it is completely based on supply and demand."

^ I did reply. The Avocado industry you're talking about is another issue in itself. That doesn't excuse you from dealing with other issues at the same time, like the animal agricultural industry, that is much easier to deal with becase you can actually do something about it as an individual.

Can you tell me why it is like talking to a brick wall? I reply to your answers in a civil manner and with evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.